As a social enterprise and Public Benefit Corporation, we're for-profit AND for-good.
Our mission is legally defined as "empowering under-resourced women through our supply chain and business operations." Each year, we report our organization's impact to the state of Minnesota.
View the full 2020 report here. Highlights include:
- Investing over $337,721 in our artisan partners around the world (in one year alone!)
- Sending $75,000+ in no-strings-attached donations for COVID relief to our global artisan partners.
- Hiring 2 full time staff members in the middle of a pandemic.
- 99% of our customers say they're likely or very likely to recommend Fair Anita to a friend.
- 30% of artisans reported that working with Fair Anita has allowed them to employ additional artisans. This number is lower than previous years as a result of the pandemic.
- One artisan testimonial: “We are heartily thankful to Fair Anita, with the fact that during the last difficult months, your orders have immensely contributed and were the lifeline for all of us.” – India
+ so much more! Read about all of our highlights from 2020, statistics on our work with artisans, testimonials, and strategic growth plans for 2021 in our Sixth Annual Benefit Report
Thank you for your support of our mission!