Featuring our favorite Mexican proverb, "They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds." A strong reminder that you can overcome adversity. This fair trade tee is made from 100% organic cotton and eco-friendly dyes, made by women in India. Original artwork by Julia Westling.
- Fair trade tee made in India
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabric
- Water-based, eco-friendly dyes
- Scoop neckline
- Contoured cut for women, tapers out slightly at hips
- 1/4 sleeve (little longer than cap)
- Navy blue tee with white print
- Women's sizing, runs a little small but doesn't shrink!
Learn more about the women who make the products in our India Collection.