As a social enterprise and Public Benefit Corporation, we're for-profit AND for-good.
Our mission is legally-defined as "empowering under-resourced women through our supply chain and business operations." Each year, we report our organization's impact to the state of Minnesota.
- Investing over $439,300 in our artisan partners around the world (in one year alone!)
- Growing our sales by nearly 2x
- 58% of our artisan partners were able to employ more women as a result of working with Fair Anita
- 100% of our customers say they're likely or very likely to recommend Fair Anita to a friend
- Details on how business skills training is transforming the livelihoods of our artisan partners in Chimbote, Peru
- One artisan testimonial: "We feel fortunate to be the Fair Trade partner of Fair Anita. It is already few years now, since our mutual Fair Trade cooperation began. With happiness we all realize that Fair Anita has become a very important partner of ours, our existence." - India (continued in the report)
+ so much more! Read about all of our highlights from 2019, statistics on our work with artisans, testimonials, and strategic growth plans for 2020 in our Fifth Annual Benefit Report.
Thank you for your support of our mission!