As a social enterprise and Public Benefit Corporation, we're for-profit AND for-good.
Our mission is legally defined as "empowering under-resourced women through our supply chain and business operations." Each year, we report our organization's impact to the state of Minnesota.
This year we are happy to announce that since founding in 2015 we have invested $1,393,677.98 into our artisan partners!
View the full 2021 report here. Highlights include:
- Investing over $254,670.42 into our talented artisan partners (30% decline from 2020, but subsidized with an additional $42,000 sent as donations)
- Moved into a new warehouse, fulfillment center + showroom.
- Since the beginning of the pandemic through donations and the sales of cotton face masks, we were able to donate $117,000 to our partner cooperatives.
- We reached many new customers, about 40% of our customers in 2021 were new to Fair Anita.
- 35% of artisans reported that working with Fair Anita has allowed them to employ additional artisans. This number is lower than previous years as a result of the pandemic.
- One artisan testimonial: “We are successful because women artisans put our hearts into what we do, always thinking about what we can achieve together, and how to help each other. We do our best so that more women can join such a beneficial project. The relationship with Fair Anita is excellent because we feel like a part of the company. As artisans, we are always giving our best because we also feel understood as human beings.” - Mexico
+ so much more! Read about all of our highlights from 2021, statistics on our work with artisans, testimonials, and strategic growth plans for 2022 in our Seventh Annual Benefit Report
Thank you for your support of our mission!