Holidays done differently. Fair Trade Grab Bags go on sale on Tuesday, December 3rd.
This year on Giving Tuesday, Fair Anita is partnering with 9 other fair trade brands to create a Fair Trade Grab Bag. Get a great deal on your stocking stuffers, all while giving back! Proceeds from the grab bags will be donated to International Justice Mission, a non-profit dedicated to fighting for human rights, working to end human slavery (often in the communities which our artisan partners are based). With 10 different gift items from 7 different countries, these bags give back twice!
Inside these grab bags, you'll find so much fair trade goodness!! Our bags have been curated so you will receive a little bit of everything. From jewelry to coffee, we have a little something for everyone on your list.
For the jewelry lovers:
- Tassel Necklace and labradorite earrings from Fair Anita, made from recycled materials by survivors of sexual/domestic violence in India
- Leather tassel earrings from Noonday Collection, handmade by artisans in Haiti
- Three roll-on bracelets from Aid Through Trade, hand beaded by artisans in Nepal
For the decorating extraordinaires:
- Coasters from MayaMam, handwoven on a backstrap loom by women in Guatemala
- Zebra Ornament from Global Gifts, handmade from cotton by artisans inKenya
- Worry doll from Lucias Imports, made by artisans in Guatemala
For those that appreciate a good accessory:
- Tie-dye scarf from Sevya, made by artisans in India
- Block Printed handkerchief from Mehera Shaw, handmade by artisans in India
- Acai seed keychain from WorldPeaces, made by artisans in Bolivia
Lastly we have the coffee connoisseurs covered:
- Travel size fair trade coffee from farmers in Nicaragua through Twin Engine Coffee
While each grab bag comes with all of these items, the colors will vary and be unique for each one: that's half the fun! Grab bags are valued at $165 and retail for $70, so grab yours today before they run out. Remember, 100% of the proceeds are donated to International Justice Mission. Thank you for your support this holiday season!