Sometimes life is rough. And by that, I mean life is full of obstacles that get in the way of our goals and dreams. So what do we do when something stands in our way? Well, sometimes we should to take a breath, go for a walk or talk to a friend. I find that inspiration can be really useful. Here are just a few quotes that are helpful to get through difficult time. (p.s. #2 is my personal favorite.)
- "Never stop believing that fighting for what's right is worth it." - Hillary Clinton
- “Just like moons and like suns, with the certainty of tides, just like hopes springing high, still I’ll rise." - Maya Angelou
- "She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted." - said about Elizabeth Warren
- “She believed she could, so she did"
- "I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear." - Rosa Parks
- "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher
So whether you need to do some art and paint a quote into a beautiful poster, wear it on a bracelet, or just jot it down on a sticky note, we hope one of these quotes will help get you through those days that will just. never. end.
Because whatever that difficult thing is, we are here rooting for you.